ShoreStation has been the industry leader for 59 years, and Grand Rapids Marine has been selling their superior products since we opened our doors 40 years ago. That's a pretty unbeatable combination!
CLASSIC STATIONARY DOCK
The classic stationary dock is the most versatile type - perfect for almost any type of lakefront. Foot pads on each of the legs simply rest on the lake bottom, allowing the dock to work in challenging situations such as steep drop-offs, and uneven or rocky bottoms. Its various leg frame and leg extension combinations make it suitable for use in water up to 12 feet deep. And of course, accessories are what make it all yours!
1) Decking of powder-coated aluminum, stainless steel hardware, aluminum leg extensions and aluminum or galvanized steel leg frames, and Eon-Marine™ sideboards…talk about low maintenance!
2) ShoreStation knows how important safety is, so they build it right in, taking the worry out. This optional Aqua Step’s narrow width and sturdy handrail make it a safe way for all your friends and family – kiddies, grandparents, and even pets – to get in and out of the water.
3) “Summertime, and the livin’ is easy…” wouldn’t have been a hit if the livin’ was difficult, would it? ShoreStation dock sections are fastened together with spring-loaded pin mechanisms, the legs can be adjusted, and accessories installed without tools. Hassle-free - even if your toolbox is smaller than your lunchbox!
4) Accessories let you turn your waterfront into a reflection of your personal style. Form and function combine in a wide array of genuine ShoreStation products from seats to solar lights, ladders to gear towers.
5) Save your sea legs for when you’re on the water – you won’t need them to enjoy your ShoreStation dock. The superb stability of its A-frame stance is unmatched by ordinary docks.